- Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by registering the data supplied by you, on sending the form, as person concerned.
- The personal data are dealt with for the following purposes:
- to come in direct contact with the manager of this web site and allow him to contact you.
- to carry out investigations aiming at checking the satisfaction degree of the users about the services offered or requested;
- to send information of a commercial kind, being considered to be potentially interesting for you. In order to guarantee the efficiency of the service we also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and audit tests.
- Data management procedure. In relation to the above said purposes, the management of personal data takes place by the use of hand, computer and telematic tools with motivations strictly linked to the above said purposes, and, however, in order to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of data themselves. After having fulfilled the above said purposes, data will be cancelled or processed in order to make them anonymous.
- Optional faculty of providing data
The provision of data is optional but without data it will not be possible to send this form.
- Rights of the concerned person
We also inform you that the rules concerning the protection of personal data allows the concerned people to exert their specific rights, according to what referred to by art.7 of the “Code” that here is reported:
- The concerned person is entitled to obtain the confirmation or not of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligibile form.
8. Manager and people responsible for the management of personal data. The Manager of personal data referred to by this Privacy information is PRINCIPI MILANO by Barbarulo Alessandro, in the person of Mr.Alessandro Barbarulo, the company is situated at via Gaudenzio Ferrari 21, Saronno (VA). The same person is responsible for answering for any above said rights exerted by the people whose data are managed by PRINCIPI MILANO. In order to simplify the sending procedures and reducing the time for checking the legitimacy of any rights, you are invited to send the request referred to by the foregoing paragraph, to the attention of Alessandro Barbarulo, by contacting him to the above reported address.